Technical & Communications Writer
Marketing PH · NCR, Philippines
Research, write, copywriting, copyedit, review, edit, proofread, and update all internal and external corporate communications.
- Background in communications, journalism, writing for print and/or broadcast
- Experience in technical writing in all forms of media and communication
- Experience in technical writing preferably in an architectural design company
- Skilled in preparing comprehensive technical communications
- Highly affluent in English (oral and written)
Major duties and responsibilities:
Internal and External Communications
- Communicate with colleagues and key spokespeople to gather information
- Liaise with, and answer inquiries from, media individuals and other organizations
- Update information and engage with users on social media sites such as Linked In, IG, and Facebook
- Monitor publicity and collates published press releases
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Maintain and update information on the organization’s website
- Write, review, and edit newsletters, brochures, presentations, speeches, interviews, articles, company CV’s and documents, and etc.
- Prepare scripts and write-ups for videos, film projects, interviews, social media accounts, etc.
- Review and summarize feedback from press and social media sites
- Assist in planning, developing, and implementing PR strategies
- Assist in collating and analyzing media coverage
- Perform and/or assist in adhoc and other marketing activities such as organizing events like press conferences, exhibitions, etc.